ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Simply Epic

This is simply elite studio like quality compositions... You really should start promoting yourself more and selling you tracks on itunes or something. This is the real deal, simply PRO. Pure sounds, pure quality, real DnB feel. Game like, but the loops are there ;)

}SoNaR{ }SoNaR{

Perfect drum loop combo

Simply love it even thou its a little to dry/metalic/splashy. Lower the treble on that snare and hihat a little. Don't really need to add much to it, maybe a higher pitch melody to compliment the bass synth pad. Don't over do it thou, you already have that evangelic little pads on the back. I would just leave it like it is and make it longer with the proper cuts and pauses, maybe some scratching if you like. Awesome track, what tools you used if you don't mind sharing? my drum loops are not as epic as yours....

MA3HbO responds:

First of all thank you for your review.As for the tools i use, my main DAW is FL Studio 8, the bass synth is custom made in Albino 3 and i used iZotope Ozone for mastering/compressing/dynamics.By the way the drums are really simple i didn't even layer the kicks/snares.And actually i didn't use any loops all drum sounds are from the vengeance essential clubsounds packs.I just tweaked them the way i wanted them to sound.
Cheers.

Alone.. Alone..

Very nice

Pretty cool composition of melodies.

Wahnsinn responds: